Welcome to Network With Us for Worcestershire and Birmingham.
A fabulous group of independent business owners who are building their business and supporting other local businesses, organisations, entrepreneurs and professionals. Our shared services and skill-sets are extensive, supporting each other through ideas, contacts and referrals.
Each week has a different agenda but we all have a minute (or two) to talk about our own business, the current focus and what we want from the group and one business each week has the opportunity to share information during a longer slot.
We pride ourselves on being quite informal but we still get the business done. There is no pressure to sell or be sold to!
Run as a cooperative
There is a membership fee to cover the costs of the meeting. We use this fee to buy advertising to open up the opportunity to new networkers and to share printed group marketing.
Join us and your business details will appear here and your business details will appear in our weekly directory. Download our registration form here.
How to Join us
Please use the quick contact form to register your interest or call Leanne on 07970 698 090.
Membership is very reasonable and packed with benefits. You will get:
- Your NWU website page - name, business contact details, photograph or logo and a brief description of your business
- A link to your website
- Membership of our dedicated Facebook Group
- Free events
- Opportunity to work with fabulous NWU Members
- Promote your business weekly
- An opportunity to make a short presentation about your business
- Free listings in our joint advertising camapigns (including newspapers, leaflet drops etc.
- Opportunity to exhibit your services and goods at our events
- Opportunity to attend business training events (some are chargeable)
Each event is priced accordingly and there is no obligation to go to all events. There are usually six main events per year.
Guests are not charged to attend and 'network with us.' Non-members wishing to attend our events will be charged depending on the event costs.